REAL FOCUS. REAL SOLUTIONS
We at CNETT fully understand the challenges that small businesses face but we are also quite aware of their Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations and unrivaled Potential in developing economic prosperity and resilience and meeting the goals for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- ✓ Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) are the backbone of economies around the world!
- ✓ They are a main source of job creation and account for over 95% of firms.
- ✓ 60%-70% of employment and increase in employment is usually linked to the development of MSEs.
- ✓ MSEs are also critical to maintain the social fabric of a country thanks to their close relationships with employees, buyers and suppliers and local communities.
- ✓ Partnerships are (a) essential building blocks for human and social capital development and (b) keystone components of resilient systems, especially in times of disruption.